Apple recently introduced this feature in its iOS 7, and made its users life somewhat easier. As with this update they dont need to remember password and fill it in the password credential box everytime they visit any website. Apple’s icloud keychain management all this information, and helps you to save you credit card details, passwords, basic details and some other frequently used information safely. If you are surfing and browsing on the default browser of Apple i.e Safari.
Also there is a plus point for the apple users like if you have saved your credit card details, basic details and passwords on your Apple MacBook in its default browser Safari via Apple management iCloud keychain then without doing anything you can also access the same credit card details, password and basic details on your Apple iPhone as well. This synchronization process by Apply on Mac Operating System as well as on Iphone Operating System has furthermore enhanced the success of Apple management iCloud Keychain.
In case you are facing troubles regarding the autofill and saved passwords, go through these point, you will get to know everything. We are describing each and every step through which you can enable your autofill and manage password settings easily in your Apple iPhone running on iOS 12.
How To See Saved Passwords On iPhone Running On iOS 12?
- Click on the settings button and there you will see an option “Passwords & Accounts”. Click on it and after clicking it you will see new option ‘Websites & App Passwords’ also there you will see the number of websites and apps for which you have managed and enable saved passwords.
- When you will click on the “Websites & App Passwords”, you will see a small message in which you need to authorize yourself either by providing your correct passcode or via touch ID. From there you can select you convenient option and after authorizing yourself you will be able to see your saved passwords on your Iphone.
- Now you will see the list of websites along with your saved passwords. Now you can click on any webiste there you will get its password and by pressing and holding your password you will get an option to copy it. The password which you have copied can be easily applied in any website which do not automatically fills up password.
Similarly you can also view and add credit card details.
- Open Settings app and go to ‘Safari’ by scrolling down.
- Click on the Autofill option. T
- o view saved credit cards, simply click on the option “ Saved Credit Cards”.
- It will ask you to authorize yourself either through Touch ID or your passcode.
- After authorizing successfully you will be able to view all the saved credit cards.
- And also you can add or remove credit card by clicking the edit option. By clicking any particular saved credit card you will be able to see its entire details.
Users need to worry as Apple Management iCloud Keychain uses 256 -bit AES encryption which is type of strict security. So users may feel free to save their details in iCloud Keychain Apple Management.