The moon. It’s always just… up there. But what would happen if it suddenly disappeared? Imagine some big honkin’ celestial mass obliterated it to smithereens, or aliens decided to blow it up just because they could (aliens are probably assholes).
Could Earth survive without its crater-faced little brother? It’s not a totally preposterous scenario to consider, especially since it actually is moving away from us at a rate of nearly four centimeters every year. Here are six ways our lives might be different in a moonless world.
1. If the moon will disappear it would have a serious consequence for life forms on Earth.
2. It can lead to change in biological clock of animals and birds as sunlight would be available only 3-4 hours.
3. Without the moon the tides would be stopped causing a major impact on marine life.
4. Earths axis would dangerously tilt execeeding over 45 degrees.
5. Due to the tilt there will be a total change is seasons and climate all across the world.
6.Our Earth would become more prone to the asteroids as moon has saved us for millions of years.
7. Nights would get completely dark, there would be total darkness in the sky.
8. As it is evident there will be no solar eclipses.
9. Moon is so important for liferforms on earth that would it it could lead to wiping out of entire species.
Will artificial Intelligence take over humans?
- According to scientists, AI takeover is still impossible as we still at the first stage of development.
- But as the applications are increasing the question still arises if it’s goign to takeover.
- For AI to grow out of our control if it decides that we are an obstacles tobits growth is known as AI singularity.
4. It is disrupting multiple fields of work and taking up many jobs that required manual labor.
- But there are other area as well where it’s use is not effective.
6. Like the work of an artist, in human resource management and fields that require human sympathy and emotions.
7. While we are way ahead in the way we still need to work very hard to not let it happen.
What would happen if gravity just disappeared?
- Our body growth is dependent on Earth’s gravity, it plays a huge role in developement of our body.
2. Without gravity even our immune system doens’t work properly we can observe this from astronauts.
- If gravity disappeared oxygen and water won’t be available to sustain life.
4. Anything not bound to the earth would immediately drift away.
5. In order to survive we all would need massive amounts of oxygen and other resources as well.
- A clear vision of the pace would be visible from the earth as there will be no scattering of light.
- All the living organisms would be exposed to massive amounts of harmful rays as there will be no atmosphere.
- Also, the temprature of the earth will increase rapidly.
9. Buildings that are firmily bounded to the ground will be safe.
What would we do if we discovered aliens?
- If we discovered aliens, there’s no plan as to how humanity will respond what we can say for now is that it will be a monumental discovery.
2. It would take some time to verify, then the news will spread to the public.
3. If aliens arrived, “first contact” protocols would be useless as they would be smart enough to do anything.
4. After the event, it’s will be also important the way news influences opinion and it will be very complicated.
5. UK SETI research wants to change that by asking people about their views and their reaction.
6. The appearance of UFOs and other intelligent lives have been going on for decades.
7. The scientists had looked signals from 1327 star systems. None of those could be traced anything other than human sources.
8. To date, a lot of effort and money have into listening those signals.
9. The twin voyager probes were launched in 1977 to examine the outer solar system, it also contains proofs of life on earth.
What would happen if oxygen disappeared for just 5 seconds?
- As Earth’s crust and mantle contains 45% of oxygen, the ground would crumble. Everything would go into a free fall.
2. There would be an influx of UV rays from the space as would be no ozone(a molecule containing three atoms of oxygen).
3. No one would be able to light the fire as no oxygen would be available for combustion.
4. We would lose about 21 percent air pressure because of which it is possible our inner ear might explode.
5. As there will be less particles in the air the daytime sky would get darker cause of less scattering of light.
6. If oxygen were to disappear, all the water resources would get evaporated as water contains oxygen atom.
7. Every living cell would also get exploded as it contains oxygen atoms as well.
8. All the buildings would crumble into dust as oxygen plays an important role as a binder in concrete.
9. All pieces of unteated metal would instantly spot weld to each other.
Best video editing software
Adobe Premiere Pro
It’s a very popular video editing software used as industry standard. Available for both Windows and Mac OS
It is a fairly easy to use software with all the options that you need. Available for both Windows and Mac OS.
Final Cut Pro X
Software developed for professionals, and widely used by Mac users.
It’s a user friendly software with some advanced features as well. Available for Windows.
5. Sony Vegas Pro
It has all the tools and features to create very high quality videos. Available for Windows.
It’s very widely used for video editing purposes for mobile phones, available for both Android and iOS.